Angel Investors in South Africa

Angel Investing

I’ve been speaking to a number of journalists in South Africa and abroad recently about the state of the angel investor market in South Africa.

The Sunday Times published some of my comments yesterday.

I look forward to the day when entrepreneurs have easier access in South Africa to the Angel network.

Eric EdelsteinAngel Investors in South Africa
Comments
Kirk Olivier says:

I am looking for investors to set up a specialised hospital bed manufacturing facility in Durban.
I require R1000 000.00, excellent returns on investment, products have potential for export

Beatrice van Jaarsveld says:

Good Morning.
I am Beatrice van Jaarsveld..I am a female ..45 years of age.. I am divorced ..I have been a nurse in ICU for many years..After my divorce I enrolled at the Institute for Natural Healing and obtained my Diplomas in Counselling and Life Coaching..

I have a passion working with people and I have a great vision of working with people in the community helping them finding ways to solve the problems and helping them getting more goal orientated as to reach their goals.

My aim is to do one-on-one counselling with individuals, coaching with individuals, one-on-one coaching, business mangement coaching, stress management in businesses, workplace counsellilng and coaching, coaching within schools, public speaking, etc.

There are quite a variety of possible prospects in the community I am living in and the opportunity of having a profitable business and practise is extremely possitive seeig that it is a low cost type of business, but for me to be able to get started in my new career I need some start-up funding to get the business started.

We are only 3 qualified Life Coaches that are actually working in this field in the area I am staying so there is not really any competition.

I already have quite alot of prospects lined up but due to a shortage in finances it is impossible for me at this stage to reach my goals and make my dream come true.

My dream is to make a difference in the lifes of others and especially woman and children!..

Please If any have the confidence and trust in me making a success of this business after reading my proposal will be extremely thankful.

Thanks for your time reading my message..Hope to year from you soon..

Kind regards

Beatrice

Hanlie Bezuidenhout says:

I am looking for investors for a upmarket training facility.If there in anyone who is interested please contact me

gerrit says:

I need a investment of R300000 to start a plastic recycling business for 20% shares in business

Rooies says:

I have paid for membership at angel investments in RSA. I have looked for investors. They forwarded numerous “investors” of which 90% were fraudelant nigerian schemes from all over the world. Be careful.

lebo says:

Hi

I am female, operating a bakery and confectionery from home, my capacity cannot make up for the demands of the growing market.I am looking for an angel investor to help me grow the busineess and sustain it. we need more machinery, delivery trucks and space to work from. kind regards lebo

DEVINA says:

HI
I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A CAR WASH AS WELL AS A SUPERMARKET. CAN SOMEONE ASSIST ME PLEASE.

Farai Nyamavuvu says:

I am looking for investors to help fund for the start up of a private junior school.Will discuss all the deatails with interested parties.

Pieter says:

• I need R 20m funding to establish a corporate office (HQ) and 9 regional offices for a registered private FET Institution. (Including Infrastructure, marketing, working capital and to Design & develop or purchase minimum of 100 selected new qualifications on NQF Levels 2 to 4 & 5 RPL Assessment Toolkits.)
• Governments target for RPL assessments (for all qualifications on NQF) to be in full swing by 2016 to assess and certify the nations working staff or unemployed.
• Income projection in the 1st year: R 3000 per RPL x 10 000 staff = R 30m (= +/-1120 RPL assessments for Grade 12 equivalence per region)

Equity partnership on offer!

Lee says:

Hi, My name is Lee a young lady trying to get into property development. I recently was able to secure a piece if land where i can start growing my business, what i need now is R 350,000.00 to get this business up. The company has been registered and i am currently working on doing my tax clearance. Have done all qoutes for labour to material needed all i need is cash, if anyone willing to invest is interested please give a call or email so i can show you my proposal and the expansion plan.

072 508 7421
leesebelebele@gmail.com

Your assistance will be deeply appreciated.
God bless!

Chris says:

Hi,we have started an online based diamond jewellery business,in Cape Town,South Africa.
The business has huge potential & has already done quite well,but having started up with no cash injection,cash flow can be tough,we have a great business model & the online business in S.A is set to boon in the coming years,we just need someone out there who would like to invest into our company in order for it to become the biggest online diamond jewellery business in the Country? please email us if you are interested? R50000-R100000.00 min investment required.

Dear Edelstein, my dream is to set up a (Fish Meal Industry) in my home town And i hereby seek for a serious relaible one who can be capable to support and sponsor for it in legal way. Please if you come across any one who will agree in such relationship dont fail to contact me as soon as possible.

I am the owner of Incredible Tours and I would like an investor/partner in my next venture which will need about R500 000 to start operating.

Please contact me at info@incredibletours.co.za

Walter